Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Surviving.

Hi. I'm surviving -  barely surviving - my final semester.

Recently, whenever people ask me "how are you?", my reply has always been "I'm surviving". I remember one reply I got in particular. It was from my big boss when I was doing my internship early this year. He laughed heartily and said, "That bad?"

Actually, I never meant that things are bad when I said I'm surviving. I always thought that it's a positive reply. One that conveys the message that I'm still going strong despite the stressful consequences. But I guess it can indeed sound bad.

Perhaps in comparison to my current status: barely surviving, 'surviving' is a much, much better state to be in. 

Anyway, here's a video of Sweet Sorrow on Immortal Songs 2. One of my favourite group of singers on one of my favourite shows. 

You don't know how much I've longed for. You don't know what I've been here for. You don't know how much I love my country home. 

I realised that it's not part of the original lyrics. Nice addition I must say, to the Korean oldie.

So country, I like. 

Dear readers, if you still exist, I hope you're surviving too. 
Be well, stay well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment