Friday, July 10, 2015

One to go...

Two down, one to go. 

One paper left before final exam ends; before my three year undergrad course ends. 

Post-psych-sem-exam treat.
Check it out on Instagram.
I mentioned in the previous entry how the first paper (Psych Sem) was such a pain in the a**. Thankfully it didn't turn out to be that bad. In fact, the morning before the paper, I was extremely excited, I couldn't stop smiling. I tend to get excited few hours before an exam because approaching means ending soon, and I love that. 

After the paper, I felt some form of relief. Somehow felt like it was the end of all exams, when in fact the next paper awaits two days from then (and I haven't read a single thing). I left the exam hall (new building examination hall on the 10th floor!! I even saw a lake with two yachts from there) early, and went to the foyer and stoned there, in the breeze, listening to music (the day before, I expected to shed tears in the breeze because I thought the paper would make me depressed. Luckily it didn't). 

I never knew that we could see Sunway Lagoon from the new building of our
campus. Took this picture at 8.45am, 15 minutes before our second paper.
While everyone were busy doing last minute reading, there I was, admiring the view
from the 7th floor of our NUB(new university building).
Check it out on Instagram.
I just stood there staring into air while listening to a random playlist on my iPod. BIGBANG's 'Blue' came on. That song which I often listened to during my very first semester at uni. Listening to it now makes me feel nostalgic. 

I tried to take in the details in the environment that my sensory organs can feel. I felt like I had to do something like that as much as I can before my days as a student in this campus end. 

Today.. um, yesterday, we sat for our second paper. Oddly, I wasn't excited going into the hall, neither was I hyped up when it ended. It felt indifferent.... but I have a feeling that I will miss this all when our final paper ends next Monday. I have a feeling that I'll be down for a while (hours? Days? Weeks? I don't know) after the end of it. 

Time, stop for a moment, would ya?
My bedside table.
It somehow just feels surreal. I'm about to close this chapter of my life, and get ready to move on to something new. I believe it's not the assignments and exams that I'm missing. I miss this chapter, the three years here, this phase as an undergrad doing something that isn't my passion. It wasn't torture, it just wasn't all that enjoyable, but I enjoyed it. Does it make sense? 

I know I'll miss this. 

For once, for the first time, I don't want the day of our third and last paper to come. I don't want this to end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment