Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Dare To Be Different

I went with the flow, did what most others were doing.

I felt good. For a while. 
It felt good to feel like I belong, like I was 'normal'.

But before long, I began to struggle.
I didn't like what I was doing. 

Then I realised... 
Right, I should walk my path the way I want to
Even if it is different from what most others do.

It's not easy, and sometimes we forget. 
But it's not wrong. 

Dare to be different 
If that's what you are.

Just my post-graduation dilemma.
Be well, stay well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Ee Lyn, Good to be different, we are not the same person few years ago, 1 month ago
    and we are not the same person yesterday or the day after tomorrow. We have to choose
    our own path and do our best. Be a better person tomorrow, and the next day.
    Cheer. Rahim Maarof

    ReplyDelete